World Cardiology and Cardiologist Meeting
We welcome you to attend the World Cardiology and Cardiologist Meeting from September 11-12, 2018 at Stockholm, Sweden which melds brief Keynote presentations, speaker talks, Exhibition, Symposia, workshops and special sessions. This event is CME and CPD Accredited.
The event is in collaboration with the Mexican Society of Cardiology, ISTH (International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis), Arrhythmia Alliance, DAIC, Heart In, Placid Way, Infomed, Med gadget, World Citi Medical Centre and many more.
Organizing Committee Members for the event are –
• Ovidio Alberto Garcia Villarreal – President, Mexican Society of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
• Mikhail Rudenko – President, North American Scientific Committee on Cardiovascular Health, USA
• Santoso Karo Karo -Past President & Chairperson, Indonesian Heart Association, Indonesia
• Guy Hugues Fontaine- Professor, University Pierre et Marie Curie, France
• Mary Shibuya- Medical English Editor at Japanese Society for Surgical Metabolism and Nutrition, Japan
• Galya Atanasova -Medical University Pleven, Bulgaria
Cardiologist Meet 2018 Emphasizes on:
Heart Failure & Diseases, Heart Diagnosis, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiac and Cardiovascular Research, Heart Devices, Diabetes, Heart and Stroke, Pediatric Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Nursing, Heart Regeneration, Cardiac Pharmacology, Cardiology – Future Medicine, Case Reports on Cardiology.
This annual cardiology meeting / cardiology congress is a platform for postgraduate education and scientific work in the fields of cardiology, angiology, hypertension and cardiac and vascular surgery.
Note: Proposals for Speakers talks, Workshops and Symposium accepted!!!
Plan a trip to Stockholm, Sweden!!
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018